Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 10:38 PM     
havent blog in a long time. i tink. yar. should be.

today ate a buffet at laobeijing with shushien, blenda and weimin. cost me 10. 50 :O :( four of us ate in all:
-4 笼 of 小笼包 with 6 in each 笼
-4 plates of 锅贴 (2 plates meat; 2 plates veggie)
-4 small bowls of 炸酱面
-1 plate of pancake thingy
-13 siewmai
-5 sweet baos
-5 叉烧酥
-1 bowl of almond jelly (eaten by weimin)
-3 bowls of 酸辣汤 (i had 2 of them :)) )
-1 plate of peanuts
-1 plate of some weird cucumber (eww)
-1 pot of 香片tea

yar. for 40 over bucks. dunno if worth or not. me and weimin felt abit cheated to go there. cos the food is not very nice and their service sucks. 鼎泰峰's 小笼包is much nicer! BLEAH. ppl dont go there unless you are with your parents. cos they looked down on students hmph.

okay anyway very very busy these few days. I AM REALLY GOING TO MUG TMR. AS IN SERIOUSLY. IF I DONT MUG I AM .......... still me.

i want watch heroes ):


◄ Rewind Forward ►