Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

hello living souls.
today class gathering at ecp. bbq-ed but apparently i can't cook for goodness sake. opps. walked for damn long. like from one end to the central area c zzz. played cards, watch the calm sea etc etc. not bad (: didnt cycle cos too tired by the time we walked to the pit lol. food was not bad too wheee. my mood was ohkay so ohkay lor (:
school starts tmr. AGAIN. and oh man. where are my test papers ):
"difference between a genius and an egg-tart" i get it now =.= thanks bestie.
huier bestie! glad tt u are okay now, really really really glad ^^ love ya.
oh kay tts all i guessed (: good luck for seniors who are having their dear block tests still! hang in there! three more days! ^^