Thursday, September 29, 2011 @ 11:57 PM     
"Nobody wants to admit to this, but bad things will keep on happening. Maybe that's because it's all a chain, and a long time ago someone did the first bad thing, and that led to someone else to do another bad thing, and so on. You know, like that game where you whisper a sentence into someone's ear, and that person whispers to someone else, and it all comes out wrong in the end.

But then again, maybe bad things happen because it's the only way we can keep remembering what good is supposed to look like."

-Jodi Picoult, Nineteen minutes

thanks janelle for showing me this this morning (: Janelle and I always have the same stuff haha, I got the same book she's reading now! (: Aye, the books I want to read beside me now. I'm supposed to do math! :/ This is bad, and chem planning grrrr. My first chem tuition will start on saturday and i needa do some work i guess. stop slacking urgh. Oh, and why am i back to blogging again, opps.

Hahaha, once again, why did you bother. Nothing's gonna change. Like they say, once it's broken, even when time heals the wound, the scar will be left there for a long time.

Worthless attempts;

& what makes you think that I'm in the wrong. It's time to wake up from this meaningless nightmare, and get things right the way it's supposed to be.

My geepee is improving, surprisingly. Heh.

School is boring, time for snoring!
goodbye and nights;

突然觉得世界好可怕。


◄ Rewind Forward ►