Wednesday, December 14, 2011 @ 4:16 PM     
Prom's finally over.
(and im totally hating ugly photos of myself.)

At least I did not waste my 88 bucks by staying quietly at my table and eating everything that was served teehee, while people go around spamming photos. Nope, not regretting cos I look awful in photos. The killer platforms that belonged to my sis nearly killed me at the end of everything. Longan martini at Ink's bar to end the day off was uber awesome! 

Unfortunately, the next day was plagued with a terrible sorethroat. Still went out with janelle, yangxi and ben to have brunch at Wildhoney. and I didnt eat my bacon boo. Spiked ben's drink with salt and sugar haha (not me, it was yx and janelle), who ask him to be late! :P slack around coffee bean opposite a&f so that there's a good view LOL before going to watch insidious in cineleisure. HAHA super scary astral projection but it was a good horror movie! Last date with janelle before she flies off tonight to europeeee aww.

Fever is not fun. Sorethroat is worse. Not being able to sleep with a fever is the best luh totally. Bleh. But it gave me some time to think about the past which I haven't been remembering by spending everyday with many activities. Haha, certainly learnt a lot for the past two years I guess (: 

我隨著時間的方向一圈圈打著轉
turn and spin;


◄ Rewind Forward ►