everybody knows everybody knows where we're going;
I haven't felt this weird feeling for a long time before bed. Time is such a temporary getaway haha. Okay, enough of all these attempts to express the inner-self. Hard to grasp, hard to understand.
I've so much to update omg. There is cruise and there is the christmas stuff! Ah anyway, my mum, sis and I went for a short 4 days cruise trip from 19 to 22 December, on Royal Caribbean, Legend of the seas! (i saw in the cinema theatre advertisement that they own 24% of the world's cruise ships, oligopolist there hahaha) So, it was quite fun, except for some *!&#/boring/sianned/awkward moments which shall not be elaborated. Food was better than average but some were yuck, but the crews onboard were so friendly :D Not forgetting Yuki, my favourite Japanese waiter! ^^ Mummy's friends, the uncles and aunties from Herbalife were quite hilarious too, when we joined them for some Penang exploration. Omg the chendol roadside stall there had such a long queue and it wasn't even that fantastic! :/ But it was still great looking at sights from a different environment :) All the vintage old buildings with rusted and mouldy ends hahaha. Oh right, I forgot to mention that I was drunk(?) on the first night... from half a glass of cherry cocktail (i hate cherries, but i didnt know there was cherry inside hah), cos i puked and was giddy, though I think I was rather clear-minded eh! Horrible, slept at 9 plus and woke up at 1. Sleep again at 2. Weird as usual. I'm kinda incoherent now, can't really rmb the things in chronological order so it's like all jumbled memories here and there hahahaha. Right, and I realised I really like swimming. You can think more maturely and sensibly under the water miraculously! Jjang (Y)!
It's boxing day now! Late merry christmas! :) Three days in town omg, Orchard is getting boring! It was still great though, the festive atmosphere this year :) Usually I'm just slacking and sleeping at home, not much celebration here and there. Spend eve of christmas eve with Zihui and Suxiang in town! Sherlock Holmes, the uber heavy rain that drenched half of zihui and myself, din tai fung, ah gan bubble tea, failed pool, tao huay in the super far rocher road, and peter chao in sx's house! ^^ Had such an awesome day that we decided to date together again on Christmas day itself! Dateless ppl whee whee (Y) Christmas eve in town with family ended nicely with Starbucks toffee nut frappe! Just some hours ago, wearing retarded santa hats while walking in town, playing pool with zh, sx haha (: TOFFEE NUT FRAPPE AT THE END OF THE DAY AGAIN ^^ Both of them treat me like bobo and kept laughing at me lol! I'M NOT AN AIRHEAD HAHA :D
Aye to sum up, things are just nice for me right now. No studies, no worries, just a bit of emotions stuff here and there, but drama and shows just made everything better :) Oh right, signing up for korean language class soon ^^ and dyeing my hair tmr! need to fit in driving lessons somewhere as well! dear friends overseas are coming back in a few days tooooooooo. What a long post in the middle of the night, I'm sacrificing my watching-show-time heh. Alright that's about it, MERRY CHRISTMAS again!
(I'm missing something somewhere, perhaps.)
