Boohaa!
Back from a long break from blogging again! :) It's 2012 finally!! -clapclapclapclap- I found my new idol hahaha look above! cute right, jung yong hwaaaaaaaa~ my vegetable yay. I had neglected him too much in the past, my bad. 2012 has beeeennnnnnn a rather smooth year as of now (minus annoying people and things) ! Zihui's and Shi Ting's chopsticks breaking ritual is a success HAHA ^^ First year actually counting down at Marina Bay and it was awesome and fun and retarded hahahaha. I totally can tolerate stupidity! :D Marina Bay is such a nice place, with nice fireworks minus the crowded people hahahaha.
My week had been in slacker mode, but it's going to change this week :D Just had my korean lesson earlier in the day and yay oh my roly poly, it was actually the first time Nerice and I were excited about the homework. We want to ENJOY it by doing it slowly~ HAHA, enjoy! Super cool. Borrowed two books from the library as well (why am i becoming a mugger at wrong times!!) to start off my awesome productive week. Submitted first job application resume as well, cross fingers hope all goes well including the pay. Meanwhile still trying to find jobs that are interesting :/
I'm in an unexpectedly good mood haha.
sitting and waiting, what have we done?

